Kidde PI9010 Dual Sensor Battery Operated Smoke Alarm
Ionization Sensor – may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms.
Photoelectric Sensor – may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
Battery Operated (9V battery included) – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
Tamper Resistant – Deters from tampering or theft.
Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly.
Test/Reset Button – Tests smoke alarm circuitry and horn
- Model: PI9010
- Power Source: 9V Battery
- Sensor: Dual Ionization and Photoelectric
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: up to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5.75” in diameter x 1.8” depth
- Weight: 1lb
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation
- Warranty: 10 years limited