CuddeLink Dual Flash Game Camera, 20 Megapixel, Brown
Cuddeback’s Dual Flash revolutionizes trail cameras. No other camera on the market can do what Dual Flash does. Trail camera users have learned that IR has better illumination range, but Black Flash is totally invisible. Neither illumination is better, they are just different for different applications.
With built in IR and Black Flash, Dual Flash is ready for all users in all situations. Program Dual Flash to use IR or Black Flash, or select IR for images and Black Flash for videos or any combination you wish.
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as Zone Control, separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and many more.
Dual Flash also is compatible with Cuddeback’s wireless mesh network called CuddeLink. With CuddeLink images from up to 16 cameras are transmitted to 1 camera. Instead of checking all your trail cameras, you only check one.
Cuddeback Dual Flash – the ultimate in versatility and performance.
- Flash Technology: No-glow & low-glow IR. Has 28 940nm LEDs which are completely invisible with no red glow. Has 28 850nm LEDs that provide long range and best IR image quality
- Flash Power: 56 High Power LEDs, Not all LEDs are created equally. Camera uses high power LEDs instead of cheaper commodity LEDs. Flash range is highly dependent upon the setting, but in a forest, deer can be identified to over 100+ feet
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 second, Fast trigger speeds allows the camera to capture moving animals before they move beyond the view of the camera
- Recovery Speed: 1 to 2 seconds, The camera can be ready for the second shot 1 to 2 seconds after the first, allowing the camera to capture a second animal following the first
- Battery System: Up to 12 months -- Over 10,000 images (when CuddeLink is disabled), Battery life depends on battery quality, run days, number of images taken, temperature and other factors
- Day Images: Full color, 5MP or 20MP color images with stunning clarity
- Night Images: IR black and white, 5MP or 20MP properly exposed b/w images with excellent black and white definition
- Image Imprint: Date, time, moon phase, CAM ID, Black bar identification for easy reading
- Zone Control: Yes (Select wide or narrow), Set the animal detector to wide view or narrow view as required by the situation
- Time Lapse: 10 seconds to 24 hours, Allows different settings for day and night
- Camera Delays: 1* second to 60 minutes, Provide versatility for trails, scrapes, food plots and feeders. *Fast-as-possble mode, actual time may be longer depending upon SD card
- Burst Mode: 1 to 5 images, Select to trigger multiple images per event. Only first image from Burst Mode is sent Home, other burst images stored on camera's SD card
- Day & Night Modes: Separate day and night, Separate delays, time lapse, images, video, and burst for day and night
- No Card Mode: Yes, Camera will continue to record images without an SD card
- Operating Modes: EZ, Advanced & Surveillance, Use EZ mode for simple setup and use. Use Advanced Mode for more control over the camera settings
- Video: Yes – 10, 20, or 30 seconds, Plus you can still get an image when you take video. Video disabled when CuddeLink is active
- HD-Size Images: Yes (16:9), Select if you prefer wide format images
- Full-Size Images: Yes (4:3), Select if you prefer full-size images
- Genius Mount: Yes, Easier to deploy a camera when the mount is separated from the camera. Optional mounts sold separately
- Conformal Coated Electronics: Yes, Waterproof coating on all electronics provides enhanced protection from humidity and water
- Warranty Tracker: Yes, No receipt required to validate warranty
- Compatible with all CuddeLink cameras
- Trigger Speed: 1/4 Sec
- Megapixels: 20 MP
- Flash Technology: IR & Black Flash
- Flash Range: 100+ ft
- Battery: 4 x D
- Approximate Dimensions H x W x D: 7" x 3" x 3.5" (excludes mounting bracket)