Gerber Blades "22-41433" EVO Tool - Titanium-Coated Fine Edge Clam
The EVO is a lightweight, straight-spined clip folder. Designed with a series of seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle, it's one of the lightest folding knives that Gerber makes. The fine-edge blade is constructed of 440 stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. It's a modern version of a traditional straight spine knife.
- Finger flip opening
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
- Anodized aluminum cut-out handle
- Overall Length: 7.95"
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock Blade
- Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless, Titanium Nitride coating
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Opening Style: One-handed opening