Fillet Knife - 9" Serrated
The Bubba Blade 9" Serrated Fillet Knife combines serration and flex together in one perfect combination. The serrated edge grabs onto the meat before you begin your cut, and slices through tough scales like those found on Redfish, Snapper or triple tail. The razor-sharp point of this knife allows you to pierce scales or skin to begin your cut. The offset blade design allows you to utilize the entire blade and make super thin cuts.
- Offset full-tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability, all while balancing the knife
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control and safety
- Large patented textured no-slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Custom black synthetic sheath included
- Material: High carbon stainless steel blade
- Rockwell hardness rating: 56-58
- Blade Length: 9"
- Handle Length: 9"
- Overall Length: 15