Gerber Blades "6932" Gator - GH Folding Gut-Hook
Gerber's famous Lockback folder, the Gator GH, is now available with a drop point gut hook blade made from high carbon stainless steel. This knife combines superior ability of a gut hook blade with an easy-to-grip, rubberized, near indestructible handle. These features make the Gator GH one of the best full-size folding production knives ever offered to the public.
This knife features a handle made of a hard inner core of glass filled nylon, with Kraton rubber molded through and around the exterior of the inner core. This creates a handle that is soft and tacky when gripped, yet is more durable than wood and metal handled knives.
- Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
- Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
- Overall Length: 8.54"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Blade Style: Gut Hook, Fine edge
- Lock Mechanism: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
Warranty: Gerber products are warranted to the original consumer purchaser, for as long as he or she lives, against defects in material, manufacture or assembly.