Impact Sport Electric Earmuff - Camo
At the range or on the hunt, the Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff keeps you protected from hazardous noise and connected to your environment. It carries a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 in both on and off mode. When the electronic ear protection is switched on, it employs built-in directional microphones that amplify ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB. This allows you to hear important commands on the range and crucial environment sounds when hunting. As an added safety feature, it also actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when loud impulsive sounds reach 82 dB. Patented Air Flow Control technology allows for a slim earcup design that ensures your stock has clearance. The padded headband features telescopic height adjustment for a comfortable, customized fit. An external audio jack lets you connect the earmuff to an MP3 player, scanner or other audio source. Automatic shut-off after 4 hours helps save battery life.
- Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB
- Providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
- Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22
- Low profile earcups for stock clearance
- Adjustable headband for secure fit
- Compact folding design for convenient storage
- Camo pattern for hunting
- AUX input and 3.5mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners
- 2 AAA batteries
- Automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life
- Color: Camo
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10" x 9.5" x 5"
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required. (included)