Maxitrol 325-5-3/4 gas pressure regulator for up to 10 PSI use with R325E10 spring includes 12A39 vent limiter & standard 4-12" spring 325,000 BTU replaces 325-5A-3/4"
The 325 Series Maxitrol model 325-5-3/4 gas pressure regulator is used for use on residential, commercial, and industrial applications.The 325 Series gas regulators features a high leverage valve linkage assembly to deliver positive dead-end lock-up. The regulators are capable of precise regulating control from full flow down to pilot flow. The B Models: Imblue TechnologyTM increases corrosion resistance and provides extra protection against the elements for regulators used in outdoor applications. This gas pressure regulator is CSA certified. For more product information please click below for data sheet.
- Gas Pressure Regulator
- Actuation Type Lever
- Nominal Size 3/4 Inch
- End Connection Female Threaded x Female Threaded
- End to End Distance 5.9 Inch
- Body Material Aluminum
- Temperature Rating 40 to 205 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 2/5/10 PSI (Inlet), 65 PSI (Emergency Exposure Limit)
- Application Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Applicable Standard CSA (Canada and US), CE, ANSI Z21.18/CSA 6.3
- Gas Type Natural, Mixed Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas and LP Gas Air Mixture
- Vent Pipe Connection 3/8 Inch Threaded
- Swing Radius 4.9 Inch
- Spring Size 4 to 12 Inch WC
- Height 5.3 Inch
- Individual Load Rating 325000 BTU/Hour
- Capacity 325000 BTU/Hour
Part Number: 325-5_3/4
Features / Benefits
- A High Leverage Valve Linkage Assembly to Deliver Positive Dead-End Lock-Up, the Regulators are Capable of Precise Regulating Control from Full Flow Down to Pilot Flow
- Multi-Position Mounting
Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.