Multi-Function Weapon Mounted Light - 400 Lumens, Gen 2, White-Infrared LED, Black
With 400 lumens of vibrant white light, our WML Series is constant, momentary and strobe. Extensively tested for emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime in white mode, or 4 hours in infrared mode. MIL-STD-810G certified, this 3-ounce weapon light’s concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the
easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t activated until you’re ready. Inforce all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions
- Function: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White/Infrared
- Output: White Mode: 400 Lumens and Infrared: 100mW
- Run Time: High Efficiency Emitter Provides up to 1 1/2 Hours (White) and 4 Hours Infrared
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for Easy On/Off
- Locking System: Safety Lever/Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced polymer body offers high impact resistance and durability. Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 1 Lithium 123A included, head removes for battery replacement.
US and International Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 4.10" Length x 1" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 3 oz
- Color: Black