Multi-Function Weapon Mounted Light - 400 Lumens, Gen 2, White LED, Black
With 400 lumens of vibrant white light, our WML Series is constant, momentary and strobe. Extensively tested for emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime. MIL-STD-810G certified, this 3-ounce weapon light’s concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until you’re ready. Inforce all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions.
- Function: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White
- Output: 400 Lumens
- Runtime: High Efficiency Emitter Provides up to 1 1/2 Hours
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail. (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for Easy On/Off
- Lockout System: Safety Lever/ Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced Polymer Body Offers High Impact Resistance and Durability. Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 1 Lithium 123A (Included)
- Dimensions: 4.10" Length x 1" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 3 oz with Battery
- Color: Black