Rechargeable Batteries - 18650 (3.6V) 3500U mAh USB
The ARB-L18-3500U battery can be charged by its own USB port and by the charger as well. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is hugely eliminated.
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500mAh Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Button Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process. Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Over charge protection, Over discharge protection, Short circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Current:
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Size: Diameter: 0.7", Height: 2.7