Shemagh USA Stars, Sand-Black
The CAMCON Shemagh, also known as a keffiyeh, is a wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements. This simple piece of cloth is so practical that the US Special Forces, Australian, British, Irish and Thai all issue a Shemagh to their troops.
- Protection : Protecting eyes, nose, mouth & neck from sun, wind & sand.
- Concealment: Use to conceal your face or weapon.
- Towel: Small, lightweight, fast drying, thick enough get the job done
- Warmth: Wrap it around your neck as a scarf to keep warm
- Bag: Put gear or food in the middle and tie corners together
- Emergency Bandage: Stop bleeding, protect wound or use as a tourniquet
- Arm Sling: Temporary immobilization
- Rope: Long enough to be rolled up to tie things together
- Water Filter: Fold to filter debris out of water before boiling
- Keeping Cool: Soak in cold water and wrap around your neck
- Blanket: For covering your upper or lower body
- Color: USA Stars Sand/Black
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Dimensions 44" x 44